Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Production Supervisor - Roseville, MN
Job ID #:8016
Location(s): Roseville, MN
St. Paul, MN
Job Function:Operations Department:Manufacturing - Production
Position Type:Full-Time Regular Education Required:High School Diploma/GED
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years Shift:
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in producing quality products.
Essential Skills, Duties and Responsibilities:
* Coach, counsel, train and develop employee skills.
* Review work schedules and production schedules for optimum results.
* Lead and motivate employees to maximize productivity and minimize operating costs.
* Ensure that products are produced at an acceptable quality level.
* Drive department compliance with established safety, GMP, and QCP training and ensure compliance with all company policies, plant rules and all regulatory agencies.
* Participate in and lead LEAN manufacturing activities as needed
* Conduct routine safety and sanitation inspections to promote employee safety and good housekeeping.
* Manage and facilitate employee and management relationships within the guidelines of labor contracts and company policies
* High school diploma or GED, Associates Degree in Business or in other related field preferred.
* 2-5 years of supervisory experience in production, preferably in the food industry or Manufacturing experience required
* AIB certification a plus.
* Experience with commercial high-speed baking or production equipment strongly desired.
* Working knowledge of computers, including MS office applications. KRONOS knowledge a plus.
* Willingness to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
* Demonstrated ability to motivate and train employees within a team oriented environment.
* Must be self-directed and able to work without close supervision - position requires high energy and motivation and a strong desire to drive positive change.
* Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong leadership and team building skills.
* Excellent decision-making skills.
* A trained designee will be appointed by plant management to cover for absences or vacancies.
* Minimum travel required.
* Ability to work flexible hours.
Bimbo Bakeries, USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V